Friday, October 24, 2008

I. AM. RO. BOT.

I don't know how Zachariah got so interested in Robots. I'm assuming some PBS cartoon had robots on it some time or another. Everytime I asked him about halloween or his birthday (two days apart) he, without miss, mentioned robots. At first, being the girl that I am, thought "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not an ishy robot!" But I got over myself and set out to make him a Robot costume.
Photobucket

He loves it. He even chose to wear it watching tv.... the 15 minutes of tv that he's allowed a day ;)...
Photobucket

The problem... he can only wear it for a for a few minutes before he gets tired--with his arms sticking out of the side and the trillion batteries straped to the inerds... so we'll see how long it will last. We're going to boobash tomorow and I'm not quite sure how that is going to work. Maybe he will just wear it for the costume contest.

On a more edible note ... I made fall cookies.
Photobucket
In part because my best lady friend had a delicious little boy. And in part because I am just wasting away and need to consume as many empty calories I can get my hands on.

I just realized that it's 4 o'clock and I didn't eat lunch. How does that happen? I'm off to make some potato soup for supper.

No comments: