Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I just found out that James Macdonald has cancer. How heartbreaking. What a chance for him to show the world that what he preaches is real. I went to his site and found his blog that I had never seen before. He had one entry that matched up with one of my previous entries on worship... he must be an avid "villa villekulla" reader. I would love to send his message to the worship leader at my church. (Can I add that last Sunday she read out of the message... I almost fell on the floor and started convulsing.) Should I talk to the pastor about my feelings on the worship at our church? Is that my place?



How many times have I just stood there staring at the screen while the whole congregation was supposed to sing things that every one of them could not possibly mean...promises and declarations that realistically maybe happen once or twice in your whole life. Sometimes I'd sing along to not be a distraction. But how refreshing to not have to wade through these songs!

Found another great one on worship.



There's also a great video entry on him in the Price Is Right audience.

No comments: