Thursday, August 21, 2008



Last night I ran up to the cities to see one of my current fave bands: Great Lake Swimmers. Doors opened at 8 but they didn't play until 11:30... a little late for this old lady. I didn't get home until 3:30am. But they were good. Perfect even. I was in the front row for them. It's a little awkward being in the front row at 7th st entry cause you're literally 2 feet from the band and so you're like "do I look at him while he sings and feel like some sort of psycho or do I just stare at the guitar or what" I think I'm more of a third row kind of girl... but I didn't want to deal with having really tall people in front of me. I'm glad I went.

Before hand I had my first Monte Cristo sandwich at Gluek's. Very interesting.. it's like the precursor to the mcgriddle.

Today I made a schedule for this fall for the kids and I. I'm actually excited to start it and get our lives in some semblance of order.

No comments: