Monday, August 11, 2008

scrub brush shoes

One of "my" exchange students is coming tomorrow! I get to pick her up from the airport and have her stay with my tomorrow night. The house is halfway cleaned in part due to my husband.. thank you husband.. and the rest gets done tomorrow. The only times I really clean like this is when we have company... well not ONLY... but the far reaching times I do it for no reason the husband will come home and ask "who's coming over." So pretty much only.

I have wrestled with what to make tomorrow for supper. I want to woo. A "first meal in America that is never to be forgotten" But I'm really not sure. Maybe we'll just grill. No woo there.. but easy. Easy has been winning out lately.

She's flying into a small airport... does that still warrant a big glittery sign??

No comments: