Saturday, January 31, 2009

never know what could be.

I have come down with the creative bug again. The itch in my veins to do something artistic. Just 14 seconds dinking around etsy will do that to me. I would like to discipline myself to sit down and think of something cool to do.. and then do it. The second half of that charge always seems to find itself problematic. There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.. although I did find enough time to watch some stupid movie on network television tonight. I need to organize my basement first. Basement=place of creative hijinks. And then go crazy.

I am considering offering myself up to lead an ATC class through community education. Even cooler to have a "community art building" where art classes and clinics and work space could be had. But that is a pipe dream. But a com ed class... that may be doable. I'm just always a pint short on follow through.

No comments: