Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yesterday I put Kate in a dress because my mom was having a "come over and spend lots of money so that I can get lots of free stuff" party at my house. Zachariah asked why Kate was wearing a dress... he is getting really good at patterns the day before I was wearing earring uncharacteristically on a friday and he asked why I was wearing my "church earrings"... I told him it was because Kate was "going to be the princess of the jewelry party", to which he replied "AHHHG... I am NOT going to be king!!"

He didn't have to be king. He had a morning with just daddy doing things little boys and daddies do... mcdonald's pancakes and building bird houses. The world can count it's blessings that he wasn't born into royalty.

1 comment:

Brambleberry said...

Ahahaaaa!! Thank you for the morning laugh.

He should count HIS blessings that his sister was born second. Otherwise, who knows what she could make him do?! :)

Have a great day!